Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pats on the Back!

Wow. I'm beside myself! I just got paid some of the nicest compliments about my little library I maintain at work!

Consultants from a company that works with schools are are seeking accreditation from higher education boards (like ACCSCT & ACICS) has been here conducting an mock accreditation process this week. We just closed with a meeting of all the managers where we discussed where we need improvements, fine-tuning, etc. And in it, both of the consultants paid me and my library such praise! :: BIG GRINS :: And after the meeting, the two Corporate ladies, seconded the emotion - saying how inviting and engaging it is!

It's not often I get to toot my own horn, or even that someone does it for me - because I have a thankless job. People EXPECT me to be helpful and give them information, computer assistance, and keep this place up to date, organized and clean. So to hear both from the consultants and the folks from corporate - WOW! I'm tickled pink! :)

No comments: